GENERAL CRIMINAL DEFENSE:
- Can a person be guilty of drunk driving in Florida if they only had one drink?
- Can an expungement be denied in Florida?
- Can probation be revoked in Florida?
- Can social media or internet information be used to prove a case against me in court?
- Can text messages, emails, or Facebook posts be used to prove threatening conduct against me in court?
- Can the police conduct a search without a warrant in Florida?
- Do I have to give consent to a law enforcement officer to search my car in Florida?
- How much does it cost to hire a attorney in a criminal case in Florida?
- I am guilty, have no defense, and just want to get this over with. Should I even bother getting an attorney?
- If the police pull me over for a traffic offense in Florida, can they search my car and arrest me?
- My girlfriend and I got in a fight and I hit her. We made up and are back together. Can she just drop the charges?
- My offense is minor. Do I really even need a attorney or can I just handle this on my own?
- What do I do if I cannot afford to make the bail set in my Florida criminal law case?
- What happens if my child is arrested in Florida?
- What is a public defender?
- What is the difference between a felony and a misdemeanor in Florida?
- What should I do if I am arrested in Florida?
- What types of punishments do I face if convicted of a crime in Florida?
- Why did I have to post bond?
- Why should I hire a criminal defense attorney?
DOMESTIC VIOLENCE LAW:
- The victim hit me first. Can I claim self-defense?
- What happens if I violate the no contact order?
- What happens if I’m accused of domestic violence?
- What is a no contact order?
DRUG CRIME LAW:
- Drugs were found in my car, but they are not mine. I was arrested. Do I need an attorney?
- Is possession of drugs a felony offense?
- Should I hire a drug or narcotics attorney?
- What are the punishments for drug offenses?
- What is a controlled substance?
- Can I be stopped and arrested for DUI in Florida even if the vehicle was not moving?
- Can I get a limited license or work permit following a Florida drunk driving conviction?
- Can my prior convictions be used against me in a Florida drunk driving case?
- How can I find a qualified drunk driving defense attorney?
- I actually passed the breath test, but the police still arrested me. How is that possible?
- What happens if I refuse a breath test in Florida?
- What is blood alcohol content (BAC) or level?
- What should I do if I am asked to take a field sobriety test in Florida?
- What will it cost to hire a drunk driving defense attorney?
- Will I be charged to speak to an attorney about my Florida drunk driving case?
SEX CRIMES LAW:
- What crimes could result from internet activity involving minors?
- What should I do if I am accused of prostitution?
- What should I do if I am accused of the crime of solicitation?
THEFT & SHOPLIFTING: